Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009

Chapter 40


Something bad, unexpecteded happens in that chapter.
Somebody kidnapped Punkin!
Anybody who knows the Donagys could have done it.
Matt totally freaks out.

At the end of that chapter Matt gets a mysterious call.
He can hear Punkin.

I liked reading that chapter.
I haven't expected something like that and I really want to read on.
I hope Matt gets Pumkin back and I hope the kidnappers, who ever it is, haven't done anything bad to the dog.
I think I would freak out, too.

3 Kommentare:

  1. i am reading this for school.Gruss an frau knorth

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am reading this for school. This help me to look. What exactly happens in each chapter. Thats are good Summarys.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich grüße den Englisch LK der HEG

    AntwortenLöschen